Yellow Pages Limited (OTCMKTS:YLWDF – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be given a dividend of 0.1454 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a dividend yield of 7.14%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 23rd.
Yellow Pages Price Performance
OTCMKTS YLWDF opened at $8.15 on Tuesday. Yellow Pages has a 1 year low of $8.06 and a 1 year high of $10.83. The business’s fifty day moving average is $8.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.04.
About Yellow Pages
- Five stocks we like better than Yellow Pages
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Yellow Pages Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yellow Pages and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.