This despite reports that some members of the White House administration pressured the panel to have the controversial release of the document delayed.
Josh Earnest the Press Secretary at the White House said they had heard that the committee was releasing the report Tuesday.
Many raised concerns about the blowback from the release of the report, especially in overseas locations where the CIA had used enhanced tactics of interrogation against a number of foreign nationals.
However, added Earnest, the White House had taken the necessary steps to ensure proper security is in place at the different facilities.
The release on Tuesday would mark for now, the end of the battle fought over the document’s release waged between the Senate panel the White House and its chief intelligence agency.
The committee voted back in April to have the report summary declassified, but the revelation to the public was held back by disputes over the information the CIA and the White House wanted kept secret, but that the committee in the Senate wanted publicized.
Following months of terse negotiations, the sides reached an agreement during last week.
The announcement made on Monday came amidst preparations across Washington as different government agencies said they issued warnings to personnel overseas.
The Department of Defense announced that all of its combatant commands were asked last Friday to prepare the protective measures.
Central Command for the U.S., which includes the countries in the region of the Middle East that could be of concern, did not respond to requests for comment.
The CIA has taken its own set of precautions as a senior official in intelligence said the agency was helping the former and current staff to assess risks of being identified from the summary report.